August 22, 2015

Track 2-Chocolate

Hi guys!
So I said that I would try to squeeze in a post over the weekend, but there weren't any interesting stories during the dive, besides the fact that when we were feeding the fish underwater, they keep on biting my dad's ear. And I'm not writing a whole post about my dad getting bit in the ear by a fish.
After the dive trip, we went to North Carolina for a visit. It was a one day trip. Sadness. But it was super fun.
We stayed at Lakeview at Fontana
So the awesome thing about this hotel is no wifi, and no TV.
It was so awesome.
See, usually, our house has the TV blaring with kill-everyone-within-two-hours type movies, so it's not that peaceful. So when we get there it's like:
Silence.
Complete and utter silence.
Amazing.
Plus we're in the mountains, so the views are beautiful, and it's actually COLD OUTSIDE! (HECK YEAH! *high fives everybody*)

So there was a pool of course.
It. Was. Freezing.
There were these tubes on the sides of the pool recirculating water, most of them were relatively warm, and then there's one, that is 52 DEGREES!
That may not seem cold normally, but once you start diving, 60 degrees is freezing.

So this is the view walking out of the pool:
Not bad, right? Look closer.
These are the stairs that you have to climb after the pool. And that's not even all of the stairs. This was just the main set.
Fun, I know.
;)
For the most part, we stayed out of the pool, and played cards--
Friends: *gasp* you sat together with no WiFi and electronics and played what?
Me: Cards.
Friends: What are these cards you speak of?

But really, we played Spades on a deck outside, mostly because my mom refused to learn how to play my favorite card game Kingma.
And there was this super cute calico kitty named Chloe out there. My dad kept trying to call her over like a dog (we have an old man beagle).

So, I really hoped I made your week with cute kitty pictures.
:)
So for the rest of the time we actually went into society, and walked around in the shops. There was this one place that had super cute cheap clothes, and NONE OF THEM FIT ME. (Any other ladies out there that understand the struggle too?)
*crickets*
(shoot.)
And we found this amazing chocolate place! It was amazing. They make actual chocolate there.
Mind=blown. (I'm so happy whenever I find places like this.)


:)
Well, that was my trip...
And I promise that I will *try to* post almost every week, whether it be The B.O.B. (which I have an announcement for), or on here.
And if it's on here, The B.O.B. will have a link on it, and vise-versa, so you won't miss a post.

Here's the songs of the week:
Post song: Chocolate-The 1975
Awesome Week Song: Choices-To Kill a King feat Bastille and Friends

Have a bossome week! Update about the B.O.B. coming soon!

No comments: