June 12, 2015

Last Day of the Music Challenge!

Good evening, my friends!
I feel particularly snobbish because I just finished watching Pride and Prejudice. I feel like that whenever I watch a movie with British people in it...
Except Harry Potter. Ya know?

Anyway, here we are at the last day of the challenge, and I thought I would do something kind of interesting. The last day is Location Songs.
Here are the rules:

-3 to 5 songs that have the title of a place, or sing about a major event that happened there
-Pinpoint them on a map or list them
-please participate!

Here's mine:



Sorry if you can't see that, but here are the songs:

Portugal-Walk the Moon
Viva La Vida-Coldplay
Paris-Magic Man
Budapest-George Ezra
Venice-The Lighthouse and the Whaler


Alright, I hope that wasn't completely dull for you guys.
I'll try to slip in a story post over the weekend. I'm going to be on a dive trip, so no promises.
Hopefully see you soon!
:)

No comments: