June 9, 2015

Music Challenge Week Day 2-Misheards

Day 2 my friends!
:)
This one's probably going to be my favorite and the shortest:
Top 3 Favorite Miss Heard Lyrics
Here are the rules:
-Please number your favorites in order (1- most favorite 3- least favorite)
-It doesn't have to be a common misheard lyric, maybe just something that you heard wrong...And thought that the lyric was that for a couple of months.
-Please put the correct lyric under the miss hear one, and the song and artist
-Again, please comment below yours or blog about it
:)

1. Blank Space-Taylor Swift
Incorrect: "I've got a long list of Starbucks lovers..."
Correct: "I've got a long list of ex-lovers..."

2. Get Lucky-Daft Punk
Incorrect: "Stay up all night for Mexican Monkey..."
Correct: "Stay up all night to get lucky..."

3. Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
Incorrect: "Ready to whack you! Ready to whack you!"
Correct: "Radioactive! Radioactive!"

This one didn't make it on the list, but probably one of my most embarrassing Misheards:
Marching On-One Republic
Incorrect: "My chenole..."
Correct: "Marchin on..."

What's a chenole? I dunno. A combination of a pole and a cannoli?
*shrugs*
Well, I hope you guys have a great day filled with chenoles.
What ever that is.

No comments: