June 11, 2015

Music Challenge Week Days 3-4

I'm a slacker.
And I'm a very sorry slacker.
So super duper sorry that I missed yesterday's post, and that I'm late posting this one too. It's 9:00 where I am, so I am officially slacking for real guys.
And I won't give you an excuse, because my band teacher is going to pop up in my head and say:
"Excuses are like noses. Everyone has one."
Therefore I can't say anything. Sorry.

So, let's get started!
:)

Day 3: Favorite Song
Rules:
-This is the song you could listen to over and over again and not get tired.
-You can post 1-5 songs that is your favorite (I'm doing one, to make it a quick post)
-Please post on your blog and comment a link to the post, or comment below your favorite (This would be no fun without reader participation!)
-If you can, put a link under/attached to the song and artist name

Here's mine:

Mr.Brightside-The Killers


Day 4: Music Wishlist
Rules:
-15 or more songs that you really want to download, but haven't yet.
-There can only be one song per artist
-Once again, please participate!

Here's mine:

Afire Love-Ed Sheeran
All of This-Naked and Famous
Arabella-Arctic Monkeys
Dear Jamie...Sincerely Me-Hellogoodbye
Dirty Little Secret-All American Rejects
Ex's and Oh's-Elle King
Halo-The Pass
Kill It-The Cinema
Long Way Home-5 Seconds of Summer
Mess is Mine-Vance Joy
Paris-Magic Man
Reflections-Mister Wives
Such Great Heights-Postal Service
Tightrope-Walk the Moon
Venice-The Lighthouse and the Whaler


Alright, there we go. Redemption.
Tomorrow's the last day of the challenge, so you guys aren't just looking at post of lists of songs.
Story post probably coming over the weekend.
See you soon!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Day three:
Hollywood-Marina and the Diamonds
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE

Day four:
Hollywood-Marina and the Diamonds (This may be a problem)
Get Back-Nine Lashes
Gravity-Against The Current
Imma Tell My Momma-Christina Grimmie
Biggest Mistake-Ellie Goulding
The Phoenix-FOB
Make a Move-Icon for Hire
Dead to Me-Melanie Martenez
Let It Die-Starset
The Little Girl-Cady Grooves
B Team- Marina's Trench
I know that's not fifteen, but I listen to a lot of songs by the same artists, so...